What is Restoration Road Recording?
Restoration Road Recording is a community of believers at Restoration Road that want to help you record your songs. We provide recording and production services using 'reciprocity' as a means of exchange. Meaning, you can use our services, and facility for free, and by doing so you agree to be a part of our community by helping others produce their music. There are many ways you can help:
1. PRAY - Pray that this community will honor Christ with its time, talents and treasure.
2. PLAY - Be a 'studio musician'. Give back by doing what you love, if you love it.
3. PROVIDE - If you have cool stuff that you don't mind others using, let us know.
4. PRODUCE - If you're an engineer, producer, or can master, your services are in demand.
5. PROMOTE - Tell others about what we are doing and help them to get connected.
6. PUBLISH - Allow us to use your songs in our worship or publishing projects.
Restoration Road Recording Projects and Artisits
Willow - Written and performed by Liz Kirkman and 'The Choir' at Restoration Road Church. Special thanks to vocal soloists Kandice Wartes, and Michael Stewart.
My Word - Written and performed by Brian Dixen. Thanks to the following contributing artists: Liz Kirkman (Piano and Vocals). Feature on 'Mix Radio' at OutboundMusic.com.
Prayer - Song written by Paul Moment, and Performed by Brian Dixen (vocals and Guitar), Liz Kirkman (Guitar), and Eli Kirkman (Drums).
Over Coffee - Written and performed by Liz Kirkman, and featured on Woman of Substance Radio, and on 'Connection Radio' at OutboundMusic.com
Dancing Through Fire - Written and perfromed by Jameson Gerdon
Most - Written and performed by Carmen Hakso. Thanks to the following contributing artists: Kandice Wartes (Vocals); Aaron Wartes (Violin).
The Voice of Reason - Written and performed by Josh Heitzman.
In Time - Written and performed by Jameson Gerdon.
How Great Thou Art - Performed by Kandra Nelson. Thanks to the following contributing artists: Liz Kirkman (Piano).