Surrender Women's Retreat: 2018
Feb 16 - 18 @ Cedar Springs Christian Retreat Center in Sumas, WA
4700 Minaker Road, Sumas, WA 98296
Meet Our Speaker:
Bonnie is the wife to a wise and godly man and they have been enjoying 27 years of marriage. Together they have 3 amazing boys! God has gifted their family with a son who has special needs, to which Bonnie explains, "this means we have a lot of special needs as a family!"
While this world entices us to follow in its folly, Bonnie knows following Jesus requires a counter-cultural lifestyle. She yearns to hear and obey the voice of God in her child rearing, thought life, womanhood, work, and ministry, and invites you to come along on the journey. Whether formally in ministry and the workplace, or informally as a lifestyle; Bonnie has invested the last 30-plus years to discipling, counseling, teaching, and coaching generations toward completeness in Christ. She believes the Truth of Jesus Christ and His Words will set us free, thus every one of us can live free indeed!
What to pack:
- A Bible
- Toiletries (towels & bedding provided)
- A snack to share
- Hiking clothes & shoes
- A healthy appetite
- A mug for the mug exchange
Frequently Asked Questions:
Alcohol is not allow on Cedar Springs grounds. Please refrain from bringing any alcoholic beverages with you.
Free wifi is available at the camp and cell service can be spotty.
Please bring a mug with you to exchange for a different one when you leave to help you remember the event.
4:00pm: Registration begins
7:15pm: Sesson 1
9:45am: Sesson 2
1:45pm: Free Time
7:15pm: Sesson 3
9:45am: Sesson 4
Check out by 2:00pm
4700 Minaker Road
Sumas, WA 98296
- From Snohomish, take US-2 W toward Everett/Seattle - 3.6 miles
- Take the exit onto I-5 N toward Vancouver BC - drive 60.7 miles
- Turn right onto exit 225 for WA 542 E/Sunset Dr toward Mt. Baker - 8.8 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on WA-542 E - 1.1 mile
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto WA-9 N
- Turn right onto Siper Rd - 1.8 miles
- Turn right onto Hopewell Rd - 0.2 miles
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Goodwin Rd - 3.5 miles
- Turn right onto Sorenson Rd - 0.3 miles
- Turn left onto N Telegraph Rd - 2.5 miles
- Turn right onto N Pass Rd - 0.5 miles
- Turn left onto Minaker Rd
For questions, contact email@example.com.